The Nantucket Boys & Girls Club summer membership is offered for children 5/6yrs. (going into 1st grade) through 13yrs. of age. Programs run Monday through Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm. In order to accommodate many of our working parents, we offer early drop off at 7:30am at no additional charge. Our 2020 summer program will begin June 22nd and is offered for eight weeks, ending August 14th. We will begin taking registration online starting January 13th.
- Full Summer membership (ALL 8 WEEKS), there will be an “early bird” special with 20% off if you register and pay before April 15th! Just enter “earlybird20” at checkout.
- We will also offer discounts for siblings. Enter “sibling2020” at checkout.
- You cannot combine any offers
- Payment plans are available with full payment received one week before camp starts.
- Financial Aid forms can be found on registration website but will still require a 20% deposit. All financial aid forms are due before April 15,2020.
Members enjoy a variety of activities including kayaking, sailing, bike trips, beach picnics, field games, art, cooking, computer activities and much more!
Nantucket Boys & Girls Club complies with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and is licensed by Nantucket Health Department. Parents may request copies of background checks, health care and discipline policies, by contacting the Executive Director.
Summer League basketball and open gym schedules will be posted in March. Please check back for registration.