WEDNESDAY: 8am-6pm (7:45-8:00am Early Drop Off)
FRIDAY Tween Night: 6:30-9:30pm (6th-8th grade only)
SATURDAY Teen Night: 6:00-9:00pm (high school only)
2021 Winter Quarter Registration
1st-6th Grade Basketball registration is closed. Please email Joe Headen, Athletic Director, to be placed on our waitlist. Joe.email@example.com.
1st-6th Grade Information
Parent Update January 25, 2020
- Wednesdays only: early drop off from 7:45am-8:00am & Free Breakfast + Lunch provided by the Nantucket Public School.
- Tween Night for 6th-8th graders will resume on Friday nights, 6:30pm-9:30pm! 6th grade Bball players & Winter Quarter members – this is free for you! The gym and teen room will be open, and so will the field (weather permitting).
- For returning members, masks must be worn at all times unless eating. All members will be temp. checked and screened upon entering the Club unless they are coming from the school.
Updated January 9th, 2021
- Membership Options for 2021 Winter Quarter January 4th-March 26th, 2021
- Winter Quarter Full Membership: $250 ($150 for second child, $100 for third): includes all Sports – Basketball, Futsal Soccer League, small group programming if the building is closed.
- When you pick up your child, please make your way to the front porch to ring the doorbell. Parents will not be allowed in the building this Winter Quarter. There will be a NBGC staff member at pick up on the sidewalk to greet you and get your child’s name. Your child will be sent out to the car.
- We highly recommend signing up for email and text alerts. Click here to sign up for email alerts: https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/su/TIEdOPB/schoolyear. Text @nantucketb to 81010 to sign up for text alerts.
- Spanish School Year 2020-21 Disclaimer
- NBGC COVID Guidelines 10/19/2020
Winter 2021 Sports
Last Updated January 25th, 2021
- Basketball Schedules are above under Athletic Schedules.
- D1 (5th/6th Grade); D2 (3rd/4th Grade); D3 (1st/2nd Grade)
- Live stream FUTSAL and Basketball Games here!
- FUTSAL Soccer schedules are above under Athletic Schedules.
- We will host the JRNBA Boys Basketball League again for 7th-8th grade basketball players. The season will begin February 11th, 2021. Schedules will be available on February 9th. Register with this link! The season will cost $50 per player.
- For 5th-6th graders, there will be a Boys Select Team Try Out on January 27th-28th at the Club, 6:30-7:30pm. If your child makes the team, practices will be held on Tuesday & Thursday 6:30-7:30pm in the NBGC gymnasium.